Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe BRIMMELL family is t for giving up We are a British-Taiwanese family. We believe that while our children are still young we should give them as much international experience as possible. They should spend a few years being educated and brought up in the Far East, so they learn that side of their culture and language. It has t been easy, we have had financial crisis after crisis, emotional turmoil, challenges to our sanity and driven our marriage to the edge. It would have been so easy to bail out early, many times, but we were determined to keep our dream alive. A number of our friends have expressed their admiration of our decision to come to China and live, but secretly they probably think we are completely mad! Would we sink below the wave of the reality or would our determinations carry us swimming through? Sink or Swim? This is a real life story to inspire: parents who want to bring up their children in a multi-culture environments, for the people who have a fascination in the Far East, or most importantly, for anybody who wants to make things happen.
- Author(s)MR John F Brimmell,MS Jasmine Brimmell,Mrs Irene Lee Brimmell
- Date of Publication23/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.