Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionExamining twenty-first century relations between the US and China, Shepperd investigates three well publicised crises between these states, highlighting how social interests relating to identity and emotional needs were key dynamics driving these interactions and their transformation.
- Author BiographyTARYN SHEPPERD teaches International Relations at the University of St. Andrews, UK. She is also an Associate Lecturer in Politics with the Open University in Scotland, UK.
- Author(s)Taryn Shepperd
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleStudies in Diplomacy and International Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.