Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.00+ AU $0.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by 1991eduardor
- Pickup available
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Sins of the Brother exposes the dark underbelly of the Australian dream' - SYDNEY MORNING HERALD Seven young backpackers brutally murdered. A nationwide police hunt spanning three years and thousands of hours of forensic investigation. And finally, the capture and conviction of one man. Sins of the Brother tells the gripping story of road-worker Ivan Milat and the horrific Belanglo Forest murders that shocked the world and forever etched themselves into Australian criminal folklore. It explores a family culture so twisted and bizarre it would lead inexorably to a serial killing spree, scrutinises the police case - its successes and failures - and reveals the chilling mystery left behind. Told in velistic style from interviews with the Milat family, key police investigators, Crown lawyers and the lucky souls who escaped with their lives, Sins of the Brother is a classic of crime literature - a psychological thriller come to life and a disturbing portrait of a man whose delusions became reality. 'More than just the suspenseful story of some toriously evil murders, this shocking and strangely seductive book is a painstaking examination of today's society. This is Australia on the slab.' ROBERT DREWE Now a gripping TV series Catching Milat through Channel Seven.
- Author BiographyMark Whittaker has been writing crime and investigative stories for the past ten years. Mark is a staff writer for The Australian Magazine. Les Kennedy has been a journalist for twenty years and chief crime reporter with The Daily Telegraph for the past twelve. Recently, he moved to The Sydney Morning Herald where he is the chief police reporter. Les and Mark also co-wrote Granny Killer: The Story of John Glover in 1992. They both live in Sydney.
- Author(s)Les Kennedy,Mark Whittaker
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPan Australia
- Weight370 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.