All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSins of the Flesh is a ground-breaking history of ethical vegetarianism that will appeal to all readers concerned with human-animal relations and the foundations of animal rights.
- Author BiographyRod Preece is a professor emeritus at Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Author(s)Rod Preece
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2009
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.