All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.26Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $44.87Trending at AU $45.89
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.51
- AU $33.87Trending at AU $39.06
About this product
- DescriptionSip, Swirl, Savor is designed to assist the vice wine taster. The easy to use tasting tes page will help tasters keep track of the wines they taste for future reference. Following the tasting steps tasters will learn how to taste wine and what their taste preference is. Sip, Swirl, Savor will take the mystique out of wine tasting.
- Author BiographyA sommelier through the International Sommelier Guild and Certified Specialist of Wine, Sassy Sommelier teaches wine tasting and wine etiquette at Paradise Valley Community College. A former manager of alcohol beverage programs for United Airlines Lizbeth worked with some of the most well respected palates in the business.
- Author(s)Sassy Sommelier
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byBob Thompson,Peter Lynch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.