Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $92.76Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.63
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionThere was a time that it didn't look like Aishling would ever be in this position. When she was just six years old, a war between clans left her dead...until she was brought back to life by Raphael (aka Rafe), a rare healer and archangel who used his powers to save the little girl. For Aishling, the price for that act of kindness is just w coming into focus. For Rafe, transgressing the rules without authority has cost him dearly ever since. Battle trained with many supernatural tricks up her sleeve, Aishling is w a far more dangerous foe than she might at first appear. Bound by prophecy to marry Patrick Kavanaugh, the son of the next most powerful clan and also one of her best friends, she meets Rafe at the Hogueras Festival in Spain during her first year of college. Drawn to him, she has idea of his true nature-or their long history. What she does kw is that this man moves her in a way that Patrick never could. For Rafe, ten years burning as a demon followed by a life as a mortal possessed by demons has t deterred him from pursuing his goal of regaining his place as an angel. But his meeting with Aishling is mere coincidence: he is protecting her as the powers of good and evil are destined to explode in a confrontation that will decide the fate of their lives-and our world as we kw it. Well paced with fully realized characters and clever plotting, its sense of unrelenting tension binds the proceedings and fully invests the reader with the epic struggle facing this young heroine. An action-adventure series of uncommon intelligence and suspense, Siridean: Legend of the Faerie Cross signals the arrival of a new, first-rate young adult author and her must-read first series.
- Author BiographyJoy Stephens earned her master's degree in education and her MFA in creative writing. Originally from the mountains of northern Georgia, she and her husband currently reside in Tennessee. You can learn more about Siridean, her first novel, at www.faeriecross.com and www.siridean.com.
- Author(s)Joy Stephens
- PublisherJoy Stephens
- Date of Publication26/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJoy Stephens
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.