All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionFolks, I am a self-made writer and I tell it as I see it, straight raw chaser, right or wrong, believe it or t, take it or leave it is what you get from me. Never mind the experts and learned ecomist. I, Freddie L. Sirmans, Sr. with my great supernatural wisdom is offering my Any nation emergency survival plan. Its coming folks, a totally ecomic collapse, and I am offering my plan free to prevent total chaos that may lead back to the Stone Age. No, I haven't lost my mind I have been writing basically the same thing for over twenty years, w. Here is the first thing that should be done w even before nature's supreme law of Natural selection lowers the boom. This is a must read book.
- Author BiographyFreddie L. Sirmans Sr. was born in Stockton, Georgia on Dec. 22, 1942. In 1956 he moved with his family to Valdosta, Georgia at the age of fourteen. He finished Pinevale High School in Valdosta, GA. in 1961. He turned down a basketball scholarship to attend Fort Valley State College in GA. upon graduation. In late 1962 Mr. Sirmans enlisted in the U.S. Air Force where he was trained as a fire and crash rescue man and fire fighter. After he spent four years in the Air Force Mr. Sirmans returned to Valdosta in 1966. In 1969 he married Carolyn Laverne Cunningham. That union ended in a divorce in 1980. He has operated several small businesses and help raise four kids. They are Regina, Freddie Jr, Hoover, and Erica. He is so proud of his nine grand children, Zaporia, Hoover II, Yvette, Ayana, Freddie III, Amari, Tommy, Cameron, and Julie. He has a lot to be thankful for. Now Freddie L. Sirmans, Sr. is a published Author of several books. YEAR 2011 ADD-ON: First, let me take this time to count my blessings. Lord I have so much to be thankful for, I have a great family that loves me dearly. Thank you God, thank you, thank you for my life health and strength. This once beaten down pitiful little South Georgia USA country boy has kept the faith and is still standing. May the life I have lived and the works I have done speak for me, thank you God, thank you. On this day in the year of our Lord Twenty Eleven A.D. Saturday the first day of October, I, Freddie Lee Sirmans Senior again just took time to count my blessings. Three days before this Christmas I will celebrate my sixty ninth birthday December 22, 2011. However, still the effects of my childhood bed wetting punishment days at times haunt me. There are no doubt the mental scars and effects will go with me to my grave. I, so much like everyone want to be proud and stand proud, but for me sometimes it is still a great struggle, the helplessness neurotic pitiful look still tugs at my soul. To me it is all about survival, I accept no excuses or blames for survival because I believe if you are looking you can always find an excuse for failure. I have fought mental battles to survive practical all of my life, and will never surrender. It is said that behind every super achiever there is a search for love and acceptance, I believe that. To try and keep trying is the greatest of all virtues. Winners don't quit and quitters don't win.
- Author(s)Freddie L Sirmans Sr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.