All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.25Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionA young Choctaw girl living in the south eastern part of Oklahoma has her life turned upside down by the death of her dog, Sister. Her family's secrets are revealed by Sisters tragic death and her grandmother is left to explain. How could we have been so wrong with her right to choose her family over being a girl? But she had idea to get what she wanted, she had to give up more then just being a girl. When you make a deal with evil, you get what you want but it is sure to take more then you can bear. We all learned this the hard way.
- Author BiographyThe author is a Choctaw native from Oklahoma. She is a full-time home maker with five children. This book derived from a dream she had and it has been keeping her writing ever since. Watch for future books from this author.
- Author(s)Brandi Marinez Kosemund
- PublisherKosemund House
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKosemund House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.