All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $26.72
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $47.48
- AU $10.73Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.33
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $47.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn Sister Mother Husband Dog, Delia Ephron brings her trademark wit and effervescent prose to a series of autobiographical essays about life, love, writing, movies, and family. In Sister, she deftly captures the rivalry, mutual respect, and intimacy that made up her relationship with her older sister and frequent writing companion, Nora. Blame It on the Movies is Ephron s wry and romantic essay about becoming a writer and finding a storybook ending to her twenties, though it was just the beginning of a lifetime of taking tes. Bakeries is both a lighthearted tour through her favorite downtown patisseries and a thoughtful, deeply felt reflection on the dilemma of having it all. From keen observations on modern living, the joy of girlfriends, and best-friendship, to a consideration of the magical madness and miracle of dogs, to haunting recollections of life with her famed screenwriter mother and growing up the child of alcoholics, Ephron s eloquent style and voice illuminate every moment of this superb and singular work.
- Author(s)Delia Ephron
- PublisherBrilliance Audio
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrilliance Audio
- Weight68 g
- Width135 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time271
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.