All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionWomen in the military face many of the same problems that civilian women face, and one kws it better than Jessie, Michelle, and Deirdre. Whether handling the politics of a new promotion, acclimatizing after overseas deployment, or dealing with a husband absent on assignment, these remarkable women find the courage to rise above challenges and support each other in a story that will be inspiring to all women.
- Author BiographyTara Montgomery has served in the United States Army for fifteen years, during which she was deployed to Iraq. Currently a Sergeant First Class, Montgomery holds a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and is the author of Melody's Clear. She is the mother of two and resides at Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Tara Montgomery
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication19/02/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.