All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe companion to Raina Telgemeier's bestselling graphic memoir, SMILE. Raina can't wait to be a big sister, but once Amara is born she realizes things won't be quite what she had expected...or hoped. Despite Amara's cuteness, she is a cranky, grouchy baby and mostly prefers to play by herself. Their relationship doesn't improve much over the years but when a baby brother enters the picture and their parents' relationship starts to struggle, they realize they must figure out how to get along. They are sisters, after all.
- Author BiographyRaina Telgemeier is the #1 New York Times bestselling, multiple Eisner Award winning creator of Smile and Sisters, which are both graphic memoirs based on her childhood. She is also the creator of Drama, which was named a Stonewall Honor Book and was selected for YALSA s Top Ten Great Graphic Novels for Teens. Raina lives in the San Francisco Bay Area. To learn more, visit her online at www.goRaina.com.
- Author(s)Raina Telgemeier
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width145 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.