All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionCecilia Murray has been wishing for a dog for as long as she can remember. And when a cute pug named Potato is brought in to Orphan Paws, the shelter where she volunteers, she kws he is the dog she's been waiting for. There's just one problem: Eric Chung -- a popular, arrogant boy from school -- adopts Potato first. What's worse, he hopes to train the little tater to become a show-dog superstar. Cecilia kws that Potato is t cut out for a life of sparkly collars and sbby judges, so she sets out to sabotage Eric's plans. But the more time Cecilia spends with Potato and Eric, the more she questions everything she thought she knew about dog shows ... and a certain cute show-dog trainer. Can Cecilia save Potato -- while also listening to her heart?
- Author BiographyJ. J. Howard is the author of <i>That Time I Joined the Circus</i>. She graduated from Dickinson College with a BA in English and Tiffin University with an MH in Humanities. She lives in Florida, and has been some of her students' favorite English teacher for a quite a few years (she even has a mug somewhere to prove it). <i>Sit, Stay, Love</i> is her first middle-grade novel. Contact her at www.jjhowardbooks.com.
- Author(s)J J Howard
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.