All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionRelieve and release the stiffness that comes from prolonged sitting--at a desk, behind the wheel, or on a meditation cushion--with these easy-to-follow exercises. All meditators kw the discomfort of cramping joints and aching backs. Free yourself from pain with this beautifully illustrated guide. The book is organized anatomically, helping readers to immediately focus on the part of the body that causes them pain: tense shoulders, stiff knees, sore hips, etc. <i>Sit with Less Pain</i> also includes instructions for flowing series of movements, which combine several exercises into smooth sequences, for readers who have mastered the individual stretches and want a more intensive experience. Gorgeous, clear illustrations and lay-flat binding -- which lets the book stay open at the proper page -- will help readers perfect the poses.
- Author Biography<b>Jean Erlbaum</b>, M.S., E.R.Y.T., L.V.C.Y.T, author, has been studying yoga and meditation since 1965 and has been teaching since 1972. An Experienced Registered 500-Hour Yoga Teacher, she is certified as a teacher of several styles of yoga, meditation, and stress reduction. She has studied Zen for over thirty years and in 2012 was designated as a senior Dharma teacher by Boundless Way Zen (Worcester, Massachusetts). She offers classes in Greenfield, MA, and Naples, FL, where she lives with her husband Richard Rumelt and their two dachshunds, Stella and Oscar. Richard and Jean have two daughters, Anna and Libby, who live in New York City. For more information about Jean, her classes and media resources, please go to www.yogaforrelaxation.org. <b>Michelle Antonisse</b>, illustrator, is an artist living in Los Angeles and an educator at the Museum of Contemporary Art. Her previous illustration work includes <i>Veggiyana: The Dharma of Cooking </i>(Wisdom Publications, 2011). Frank Jude Boccio, author of the foreword, is an interfaith minister who integrates the practice and philosophy of yoga, Buddhism, and Ayurveda. He is a certified yoga teacher/therapist through the Bateman Institute on New York City and is the author of the bestselling <i>Mindfulness Yoga</i>.
- Author(s)Jean Erlbaum
- PublisherWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/07/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationSomerville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.