Site Planning & Design Are Mock Exam (SPD of Architect Registration Exam) : Are Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Multiple-Choice Questions and Graphic Vignettes, Solutions and Explanations by Department of Mechanical Engineering Gang Chen (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $108.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $103.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionA Practical Guide & Mock Exam for the Site Planning & Design (SPD) Division of the ARE ! Every July, NCARB begins to recreate the Architect Registration Examination (ARE) questions based on a new guide and scope. We always incorporate this latest information into our books. To become a licensed architect, you need to have a proper combination of education and/or experience, meet your Board of Architecture's special requirements, and pass all seven divisions of ARE. This book provides an ARE exam overview, suggested reference and resource links, exam prep and exam taking techniques, tips and guides, and a realistic and complete mock exam with solutions and explanations for the Site Planning & Design (SPD) Division of the ARE. More specifically this book covers the following subjects: ARE, IDP, and Education Requirements ARE Exam Content, Format, and Prep Strategies Principles Codes and Regulations Environmental, Social & Ecomic Issues Materials & Techlogy Project & Practice Management Site Grading Site Design Four Graphic Vignettes with Step-By-Step Solutions Using the NCARB Practice Program Software Instructions on Installing Alternate dwg Files for Use with NCARB Software Instructions on Saving and Installing Various Solution Files for Use with NCARB Software The mock exam includes 65 challenging questions of the same difficulty level and format as the real exam (multiple-choice, check-all-that-apply, and fill-in-the-blank), and four graphic vignettes solutions. This book will help you pass the SPD division of the ARE and become a licensed architect! Can you study and pass the ARE Site Planning & Design Exam (SPD) in 2 weeks? The answer is yes IF you study the right materials: If you have ZERO experience but read the right materials, you can pass with 2 weeks of prep. If you study our book, Site Planning & Design ARE Mock Exam, you have an excellent chance of studying and passing the ARE Site Planning & Design (SPD) Exam in 2 weeks. We have added many tips and tricks that WILL help you pass the exam on your first try. Our goal is to take a very complicated subject and make it simple. Site Planning & Design ARE Mock Exam will save you time and money and help you pass the exam on the first try! About the author Gang Chen holds a master's degree from the School of Architecture, University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, and a bachelor's degree from the School of Architecture, South China University of Techlogy. He has more than 20 years of professional experience. Many of the projects he was in charge of or participated in have been published extensively in Architecture, Architectural Record, The Los Angeles Times, The Orange County Register, and more. He has worked on a variety of unusual projects, including well-kwn, large-scale healthcare and hospitality projects with over one billion dollars in construction costs, award-winning school designs, highly-acclaimed urban design and streetscape projects, multifamily housing, high-end custom homes, and regional and neighborhood shopping centers. Gang Chen is a LEED AP BD+C and a licensed architect in California. He is also the internationally acclaimed author of other fascinating books, including Building Construction, Planting Design Illustrated, the ARE Mock Exam series, and the LEED Exam Guides series, which includes one guidebook for each of the LEED exams. For more information, visit www.GreenExamEducation.com
- Author(s)Department of Mechanical Engineering Gang Chen
- PublisherArchiteg, Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArchiteg, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight393 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.