Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionSittin' by Faith, is an autobiographical account of a traumatic year in Stephanie's life. One moment life was rmal, and she was standing on the porch talking to her sister. The next second, she was lying in her Mom's living room floor, covered in broken sheetrock, bricks, and shattered glass. After a supernatural experience with heaven, and she was told, It's t time, she pursued her journey of emotional, physical, and spiritual restoration. She had to choose: to trade fear for faith, despair for joy, pain for healing, and loneliness for peace. Be prepared for the emotions that this book will evoke in you as you read her #WheelChairAdventures, and be inspired by the determination she had to praise God in the midst of the storm. If you are a willing vessel, God can fully restore you matter what you are walking through. Step out in faith, and trust Him as you embrace your own #AdventureswithGod.
- Author BiographyStephanie Wilson and husband David, live with their three amazing children, Matthew, Jonathan, Elizabeth, and adopted daughter Autumn. They make their residence in the beautiful Smokey Mountains in East Tennessee. The Wilson Family felt the call to the mission field in 2013 and joined the organization, Youth with a Mission in Kona, Hawaii. Stephanie is an author of two books, Beloved Starre, and Sittin' by Faith. She is the Co-Founder of Ruah Touch Ministry, A Family's Heart beyond Miscarriage, since 2010. (www.RuahTouch.com) She has travelled nationally and internationally for pro-life prayer initiatives with LifeSteward Ministry. She is a team member for Deeper Still who provide free weekend retreats to post-abortive men and women. (www.goDeeperStill.org) She has served on the artistic ministry team, children's worship arts team, and on the intercessor team at her home church Heritage Fellowship Church. She has ministered through teaching and interpretive dance at women's retreats, pro-life events, and at various churches. She alongside her husband David have been on staff with Destiny School of Ministry, which equips leaders to walk in their destiny to impact their sphere of influence in the marketplace or in missions. Stephanie is presently serving her community as a bookkeeper for Home Depot and is excited to see what her next adventure with the Lord will entail.
- Author(s)Stephanie Renee' Wilson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.