All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to provide insights that make social interactions more predictable by better understanding how people come to the conclusion that a particular social action is both possible and desirable in a particular relational situation. This it does by demarcating and exploring the implications of a set of situational logics that are grounded in how a person can coherently choose t only to comprehend the actuality of a relational situation, but also to understand why social actions are carried out the way they are in that situation.
- Author(s)Alan Sanderson,John Dixon,Rhys Dogan
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight778 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.