All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionWatch the book trailer on youtube, http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUKU79U_P1w To meditate lifelong At the feet of Our Lord Kalki's choice of Thirunavukkarasar's words to end his vel is indicative of the shift from romance to reflection, from mundane to spiritual. The Great War of Vatapi, fought after nine long years of preparation, has ended in victory for Mamallar. Pulikesi meets his end in the battle. Paranjyothi, the war strategist, is t enchanted by the victory. What path does he choose to find solace? The Machiavellian Naganandi ends up a tragic hero. What makes the reader pity rather than condemn him? Hour of the state drives Mamallar to make difficult choices in his personal life. His friendship and allegiance also change on account of that. What has life in store for him? After what seems like an endless wait, Sivakami's oath is fulfilled and her hour is upheld. But why does happiness continue to evade her? Read the scintillating fourth and final volume of 'Sivakamiyin Sabadham' for the answers. You will go through a gamut of experiences and realize that the end is in fact a new beginning.
- Author BiographyThe author is an alumna of London Business School and a Director with the Corporate Ratings division of Fitch Ratings at Singapore.
- Author(s)Kalki Krishnamurthy
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byNandini Vijayaraghavan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.