All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHank Thompson is living off the map in Mexico with a bagful of cash that the Russian mafia wants back and many, many secrets. So when a Russian backpacker shows up in town asking questions, Hank tries to play it cool. But he kws the jig is up when the backpacker mentions the money . . . and the family Hank left behind. Suddenly Hank' s in a desperate race to get to his parents in California before anyone can harm them. Along the way he' ll face Federales and Border Patrol, mafiosi and vigilantes, extortionists and drug dealers, and a couple of psychotic surf bums with an ax to grind. From the golden beaches of the Yucata n to the seedy strip clubs of Vegas, Charlie Huston opens a door to the squalid underworld of crime and corruption- and invites the reader to live it in the extreme.
- Author(s)Charlie Huston
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight245 g
- Width137 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $17.23Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.08
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.