All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionPirandello's masterpiece, a study in illusion and reality, follows a group of characters who try to fashion their fife stories into acceptable drama. Mr. Brustein's new rendering is accessible, contemporary, and highly speakable while retaining the flavor of the Italian original.
- Author BiographyThe Plays for Performance series is edited by Nicholas Rudall, former artistic director of the Court Theatre at the University of Chicago where he is professor of classics, and Bernard Sahlins, founder and director of the Second City. They both live in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Luigi Pirandello
- PublisherIvan R Dee, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitlePlays for Performance Series
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIvan R Dee, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width141 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Volume editorRobert Brustein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.