All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOlivia Townsend is in trouble and out of options. Pursued by a dangerous man in search of a lost treasure she doesn't possess, she's got only two things in her favor: her late husband's diary, which she was never meant to see...and the man who was her first-and only-love. Losing him broke her heart, though she's been careful to hide it for the last ten years. But when he comes to her aid and vows to stand by her, matter what, she can't help but hope things will be different for them this time. James Weston has blamed himself for letting Olivia down when she needed him years ago, and w he'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe-and to win her trust again. He's confident he can outwit the villain chasing Olivia. But being so near her again threatens to expose every secret in his heart ...even those that he swore would stay hidden forever.
- Author BiographyCaroline Linden was born a reader, not a writer. She earned a math degree from Harvard University and wrote computer software before turning to writing fiction. Twelve years, sixteen books, three Red Sox championships, and one dog later, she has never been happier with her decision. Her books have won the NEC Reader's Choice Beanpot Award, the Daphne du Maurier Award, the NJRW Golden Leaf Award, and RWA's RITA(R) Award. Since she never won any prizes in math, she takes this as a sign that her decision was also a smart one.
- Author(s)Caroline Linden
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight172 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.