All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe six easiest chapters from Feynmans landmark work, Lectures on Physics specifically designed for the general, n-scientist reader.
- Author BiographyRichard P. Feynman was Richard Chace Tolman Professor of Theoretical Physics at the California Institute of Technology. He was awarded the 1965 Nobel Prize for his work on the development of quantum field theory. He was also one of the most famous and beloved figures of the twentieth century, both in physics and as a public intellectual.
- Author(s)Matthew Sands,Richard P. Feynman,Robert B. Leighton
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.