Six-Figure Musician - How to Sell More Music, Get More People to Your Shows, and Make More Money in the Music Business (Music Marketing [dot] Com Presents) by David Hooper (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionAn Open Letter to Any Musician Who Wants to Make $100,000 (or More) in the Music Business You're in a career where it's considered rmal to be broke. If you were doing anything else for a living, you'd have given up by w. And I'm sure there are people in your life who wish you'd do just that...They want you to settle down, get a real job, and make music a hobby. Screw 'em. The truth is, if you kw what to do, you can make a lot of money as a musician. This book shows you what to do. You'll learn exactly how to make money with your music -- in the club, on the Internet, and on the road. Here's a taste of what's waiting for you...* How to get record labels to approach you (instead of you chasing them) * Nobody at your shows? I'll show you several ways to fix that...* The Drip Method -- The most profitable way to release music. * A 100-year-old marketing trick developed by a woman thought to be too fat and ugly for a career in music -- today it works better than ever! * The greatest threat to your music business success (it's t piracy) and how to neutralize it. * A songwriting secret from successful drag queens and pissed off karaoke singers so potent, it almost guarantees a great song! * How a $10 kitchen appliance will make you a better songwriter *4 proven cures for music business burut and overwhelm * What it takes for a musician to make $150,000/year (with only 500 fans) * Rules for social media. Igre these at your own risk. * Superfan Secrets - How to develop fans who buy everything you sell. * How to sell lots of music...without being obxious or turning people off * Are you a musician over 40? Why age doesn't matter anymore...* Proven, word-for-word scripts and emails that get people to buy your music *8 ways to make money giving your music away for free * A small change in the way you release new music that is so powerful, you will double the money you make. And that's just for starters. There's a lot of money to be made in the music business and this book will make sure you don't miss out. Now is your chance. If you want a successful career as a musician, this book will help you.
- Author(s)David Hooper
- PublisherKathode Ray Enterprises, LLC
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKathode Ray Enterprises, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.