Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $32.51Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $29.61Trending at AU $31.59
- AU $27.88Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $33.68Trending at AU $40.35
- AU $28.17Trending at AU $30.21
- AU $14.31Trending at AU $19.40
- AU $18.07Trending at AU $23.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe book titled 'Six Gun Justice' is a fictional account of the life of the main character, JimVogt. The story begins with Jim and his father are off hunting and a tragedy happens to hismother and brother. A group of evil men rapes and murders the mother and takes Jim'syoung brother Peter off to sell into slavery. Jim is sent to his uncle Martin to live, while thefather tries to track down the evil men. Fifteen years later, while living in Texas, tragedyagain strikes Jim's loved ones. His pregnant wife is raped and murdered and he sets out ona trail of revenge. It takes a long time, but he tracks down the criminals and metes out hisown brand of justice on them. On his travels he meets and falls in love, and meets someonewho kws his brother. He settles down with his new wife and one day his long lost brotherappears at his door. He stays with Jim for a period of time. He then sets out on his own andmarries. He takes on the job of sheriff. He has some trouble with a local rancher and callson Jim for help. Peter and his wife then travel to California. At this time Jim receives aletter from his long missing father, who happens to live in California. Jim is able to contactboth his father and brother and arranges for them to return back to his ranch. The familyis reunited and a new generation of'Vogts' is started.
- Author(s)Eugene Moser
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.