Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionSix Ideas That Shaped Physics is the 21st Century's alternative to traditional, encyclopedic textbooks. Thomas Moore designed this textbook to teach students the following: to apply basic physical principles to realistic situations; to solve realistic problems; to resolve contradictions between their preconceptions and the laws of physics; and, to organize the ideas of physics into an integrated hierarchy. McGraw-Hill Education's Connect, is also available as an optional, add on item. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, how they need it, so that class time is more effective. Connect allows the professor to assign homework, quizzes, and tests easily and automatically grades and records the scores of the student's work. Problems are randomized to prevent sharing of answers an may also have a multi-step solution which helps move the students' learning along if they experience difficulty.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Moore
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWCB Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight376 g
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.