Six Pack Chick: Change Your Mind, Transform Your Body by Bridget Hunt (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Bridget Hunt and her Six Pack Chick phemen. find out why everybody's talking about 'Mother Hen' on facebook. Bridget shares her incredible story...As a professional dancer at the top of her game, her dreams were dashed when life threatening illness kcked at her door. Using this bombshell to help herself and others, Bridget has dedicated more than a decade to studying the power of nutrition to become a rewned expert in her field. The woman celebrities turn to when they need results fast for the red carpet or a last minute photo shoot. And with good reason...Understanding the power of harnessing the mind for weight loss, body training and confidence for life Bridget enhances her powerful package with the latest NLP techniques. ensuring clients get 110% and feel energised, balanced and inspired. Six Pack Chicks don't only lose the weight, but they keep it off, feel healthier and often go on to change other areas in their lives.
- Author BiographyBridget became interested in nutrition at the age of eighteen. Suffering from kidney problems, she set about improving her wellbeing by studying nutrition and health. Bridget also studied anatomy and physiology and decided to train in Personal and Functional Training to assist her clients in overcoming injury - she trains them to get the maximum out of every session. Curious about how important a role the mind plays in weight loss, training and confidence, Bridget trained in NLP to ensure clients not only lose the weight, but also keep it off. Her one-to-one sessions ensure an individual is left in control of what they eat and super confident in the way they look and feel. Bridget gives talks to large groups on emotional eating, extreme fat loss and becoming a happier and slimmer version of YOU. Bridget represents a role model to 1000s of women wanting to change, commit to change and who help and influence others. Bridget is based in London.
- Author(s)Bridget Hunt
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.