All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the integrated concepts of statistical quality engineering and management tools. It will help readers to understand and apply the concepts of quality through project management and technical analysis, using statistical methods. Prepared in a ready-to-use form, the text will equip practitioners to implement the Six Sigma principles in projects. The concepts discussed are all critically assessed and explained, allowing them to be practically applied in managerial decision-making, and in each chapter, the objectives and connections to the rest of the work are clearly illustrated. To aid in understanding, the book includes a wealth of tables, graphs, descriptions and checklists, as well as charts and plots, worked-out examples and exercises. Perhaps the most unique feature of the book is its approach, using statistical tools, to explain the science behind Six Sigma project management and integrated in engineering concepts. The material on quality engineering and statistical management tools offers valuable support for undergraduate, postgraduate and research students. The book can also serve as a concise guide for Six Sigma professionals, Green Belt, Black Belt and Master Black Belt trainers.
- Author BiographyK. Muralidharan is professor and head of the Department of Statistics, Faculty of Science, Maharajah Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara. In addition to being the director of the Population Research Centre of this university, Professor Muralidharan is also an adjunct faculty at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, India. He did post-doctoral fellowship from the Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica, Taiwan. He is an internationally certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt from Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore.
- Author(s)K. Muralidharan
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note141 black & white illustrations, 107 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1130 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.