Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as a personal workbook filled with worksheets, checklists and planning tools, this handy guide takes wannabe entrepreneurs through the entire process of getting a business started, week-by-week.
- Author BiographyEntrepreneur, author, and nationally syndicated columnist Rhonda Abrams is widely recognized as one of the leading experts on entrepreneurship and small business. Rhonda's column for USA Today, Small Business Strategies, the most widely distributed column on small business and entrepreneurship in the United States, reaches tens of millions of readers each week. She has written more than a dozen other books on entrepreneurship and her books have sold more than a million copies.
- Author(s)Rhonda Abrams
- PublisherThe Planning Shop
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Planning Shop
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width206 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.