All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionMan-speak lessons on raising an autistic child! Six-Word Lessons for Dads with Autistic Kids gives fathers 100 short, simple and practical lessons on how to create strong bonds with their children when autism is in the picture. Written by a father of an adult autistic son, Six-Word Lessons for Dads with Autistic Kids gives you straight-up advice that you can put to work right away. Whether it be about schooling, disciplining, seeking interests, or other topics, you'll get practical nuggets that will help you understand your autistic child without all the double-speak and help all of you cope with autism.
- Author BiographyLonnie Pacelli is President and Author of Consetta Group in Bellevue, Washington. He has over 30 years experience in a wide variety of leadership roles and has helped many new and experienced leaders grow and be more effective professionals. His personal mission is to help others to help themselves and strives to achieve it in his role as leader, coach, mentor, husband, and father.
- Author(s)Lonnie Pacelli
- PublisherPacelli Publishing
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPacelli Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.