All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionLove wounds the heart and soul . . . From the editors of the New York Times bestseller Not Quite What I Was Planning comes ather collection of terse true tales-this time simple sagas exploring the complexities of the human heart. Six-Word Memoirs on Love & Heartbreak contains hundreds of personal stories about the pinnacles and pitfalls of romance. Brilliant in their brevity, these insightful slivers of passion, pain, and connection capture every shade of love and loss-six words at a time.
- Author BiographySMITH Magazine founding editor Larry Smith has worked as an editor at Men's Journal, ESPN: The Magazine, and Might. His writing has appeared in the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, Popular Science, on Salon.com, and many other places. Larry lives in New York City Rachel Fershleiser is SMITH's memoir editor and has written for the Village Voice, the New York Press, Print, and the National Post. Rachel lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Larry Smith,Rachel Fershleiser
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight98 g
- Width160 mm
- Height108 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.