All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Greatest Western Writers Of The 21st Century In his powerful bestsellers, William W. Johnstone captures the passion and fury of the untamed west. Now, inspired by one of America's most legendary lawmen, he makes history come alive--with a vengeance... They Called Him Sixkiller He was born in the Going Snake District of the Cherokee Nation--and forged a destiny as bold as his name. John Henry Sixkiller was as fearless as they come. He fought in the 2nd Cherokee Mounted Rifles, his father's regiment during the Civil War. Served with the Longhorse Police in Indian territory upholding the law among five tribes in a time of violence and change. But w, Sixkiller faces his greatest challenge yet. As a U.S. marshal, he must take on the most torious outlaws the west has ever seen. Horse thieves who kill without conscience. Train robbers who terrorize the railways. And one ruthless enemy whose bloody reign of fear would bring Sixkiller to the ultimate showdown. His name means justice. His story is America's.
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Johnstone is the USA Today and New York Times bestselling author of over 300 books, including PREACHER, THE LAST MOUNTAIN MAN, LUKE JENSEN BOUNTY HUNTER, FLINTLOCK, SAVAGE TEXAS, MATT JENSEN, THE LAST MOUNTAIN MAN; THE FAMILY JENSEN, SIDEWINDERS, and SHAWN O'BRIEN TOWN TAMER . His thrillers include Phoenix Rising, Home Invasion, The Blood of Patriots, The Bleeding Edge, and Suicide Mission. . Visit his website at www.williamjohnstone.net or by email at email@example.com. Being the all-around assistant, typist, researcher, and fact checker to one of the most popular western authors of all time, J.A. Johnstone learned from the master, Uncle William W. Johnstone. He began tutoring J.A. at an early age. After-school hours were often spent retyping manuscripts or researching his massive American Western history library as well as the more modern wars and conflicts. J.A. worked hard--and learned. Every day with Bill was an adventure story in itself. Bill taught me all he could about the art of storytelling. 'Keep the historical facts accurate, ' he would say. 'Remember the readers, and as your grandfather once told me, I am telling you now: be the best J.A. Johnstone you can be.'
- Author(s)J. A. Johnstone,William W. Johnstone
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSixkiller, U.S. Marshal
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPinnacle Books,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $18.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.