Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book's four main aims are to examine: firstly, why movements happened in the socio-historical context of sixties' radicalism; secondly, its distinctive legacy of crucial, cultural, societal and political interconnections; thirdly, continuing links between seminal ideas and movements and socio-political activism today; fourthly little-discussed national instances and divergent impacts of sixties radicalism, in relation to contemporary 'global' social movements. A conclusion traces all these dimensions from current social movements back to sixties radicalism's pioneering upheavals.
- Author BiographyBryn Jones is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Bath. Mike O'Donnell is currently Emeritus Professor of Sociology at the University of Westminster.
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleKey Issues in Modern Sociology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBryn Jones,Mike O'Donnell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.