CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionFizz Wizz Phonics is a series of fun and exciting phonics books which explores key speaking and listening skills with very young children.
- Author BiographyKate Ruttle is a freelance literary consultant and author. She is also currently literacy co-ordinator, special needs co-ordinator and deputy headteacher at a primary school.
- Author(s)Kate Ruttle
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleFizz Wizz Phonics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notechiefly colour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width181 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.