All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionBeware: these puzzles are so hard, they may scorch your brain! Of course, some people like to get burned once in a while, especially by brilliantly executed crosswords with devilishly difficult clues. If you enjoy the Friday and Saturday offerings from sources like the New York Times, you'll love these tricky crosswords, which come with explanations for the toughest clues along with the answer grids. Solve with a pen at your own risk!
- Author BiographyPeter Gordon is the Editorial Director of Puzzlewright Press. His crosswords have appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, Newsday, and numerous puzzle magazines, including Games, where he was an editor for seven years. Gordon was a member of the winning US teams at the 1990 International Crossword Marathon in Bjelovar, Yugoslavia. His titles include Hall of Fame Crosswords, Yahtzee Scratch & Play, Match Wits with Mensa: Test Your Trivia Smarts, and Verbiage for the Verbose; he is also the co-author of Solitaire Battleships, Scrabble-doku, and the Puzzlewright Guide to Solving Sudoku. He writes a weekly current-events crossword for The Week.
- Author(s)Peter Gordon
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatSpiral bound
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date03/06/2014
- Weight295 g
- Width221 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.