All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionAdelaide Foss, Maggie Borland, and Beatrice Alfred are kwn by their classmates at Widowsbury's Madame Gertrude's School for Girls as scary children. Unfairly targeted because of their peculiarities Adelaide has an uncanny resemblance to a werewolf, Maggie is abrmally strong, and Beatrice claims to be able to see ghosts the girls spend a good deal of time isolated in the school's inhospitable library facing detention. But when a number of people mysteriously begin to disappear in Widowsbury, the girls work together, along with Steffen Weller, son of the cook at Rudyard School for Boys, to find out who is behind the abductions. Will they be able to save Widowsbury from a sinister 12-year-old curse?
- Author BiographyKATY TOWELL is the creator of the Childrin R Skary website. She is also a graphic designer, writer, and illustrator in Los Angeles with dreams of one day being the scary old lady in the house about which all the neighborhood children tell ghost stories. When not doing these things, she collects antiques, strange teas, and carnivorous houseplants, and she plays a little tune on her violin now and again. She is currently working on her second middle-grade novel for Knopf Books for Young Readers.
- Author(s)Katy Towell
- PublisherAlfred A. Knopf
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred A. Knopf
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width156 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.