All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis beginner's instructional guide is designed to appeal to vice- and intermediate-level skateboarders. The topics include tips on safety, equipment, and basic riding techniques. The author collaborated with and sought the expertise of top riders and coaches in order to explore the how-tos of riding and performing maneuvers upon various terrain and obstacles likely to be found on the streets or in skate parks. The step-by-step instructions and photographs illustrate important details and fail-proof methods that will help get beginning skateboarders riding in time.
- Author BiographyDoug Werner is the author of 15 books on sports and fitness, including the books in the Start-Up Sports series. He lives in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Doug Werner
- PublisherTracks Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleSports Series
- Place of PublicationChula Vista, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTracks Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/12/2009
- Content Note250photos
- Weight210 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.