CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIt would be interesting to kw how many of us have heard cliches like, You're just like your father (or mother)! And then there is, The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I see! Or, What else can I expect, look at your gene pool! Yup, you're going to be just like your brother! Phrases such as, 'he's useless too', 'a loser', 'never accomplished anything in his whole life', 'everything she touched turned to garbage', 'you wait and see; just like your grandmother', and 'she never amounted to anything either', play over and over in our minds and like dark prophecies, haunt us throughout our lives. Unfortunately, even in the church things like, You're going to have to battle this all your life are thrown around as though they have some Scriptural basis and a right to be quoted. Is there really such a thing as a curse? Isn't that witchcraft or something? If we are under the Blood we are longer under the curse. So isn't that all we need to kw as Christians? Is there some evil force hiding in the closet that plays a part in our ability to serve freely the LORD Jesus?
- Author BiographyDr. Valerie Beauchene and her husband Rene serve as senior pastors of THE UPPER ROOM church in Danielson, Connecticut. She has a Doctorate in Theology, and a Masters degree in Biblical Studies from Colorado Theological Seminary in Denver, Colorado. She is also a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors. Val has traveled extensively, preaching and teaching throughout the United States and internationally. She and her husband have raised six children: Richard, Rose, Lee, Robert, William, and Joshua. They are blessed with sixteen grandchildren: Cameron, Christopher, Zachary, Josiah, Abigail, Tabitha, Jeremiah, Eben, Anneliese, Samantha, Vanessa, William, Tyler, Asaph, Genevieve, and Jakob.
- Author(s)Dr Valerie a Beauchene,Valerie A Beauchene
- Date of Publication23/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert R Beauchene
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.