CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe Skeptical Muse: A Study of Guenter Grass' Conception of the Artist focuses on Grass' parodic re-evaluation of the German artist-hero in his vels, essays, plays and poetry. By means of an examination of this theme, a new assessment is made of Grass' place in German literary tradition, his importance as a postwar historical velist, and his recent speculation about the artist's place in a postwar democratic society.
- Author(s)Ann L. Mason
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1974
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStanford German Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight230 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.