All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionPart One (Skepticism) is devoted to an analysis of ethical skepticism - the idea that morality has rational basis - and culminates in an account of what must be proved to refute it. Part Two (The Basis of Morality) develops the methodology for its refutation and then proceeds to its actual refutation, which consists of the proof and elucidation of the rational basis of morality: the one and only true, or correct, supreme principle of all morality.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Thomas McClintock received his Ph.D. in Philosophy from the University of Wisconsin in 1962. He has published a number of articles in various scholarly philosophy journals. He also taught moral philosophy at Temple University from 1962 to 1983. Dr. McClintock has retired from teaching.
- Author(s)Thomas McClintock
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in Philosophical Scholarship Texts and Issues
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1995
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight490 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.