All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $68.72Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosopher, velist, dramatist and existentialist Jean-Paul Sartre is one of the greatest writers of all time. He was fascinated by the role played by the emotions in human life and placed them at the heart of his philosophy. This brilliant short work - which contains some of the principal ideas later to appear in his masterpiece Being and Nothingness - is Sartre at his best: insightful, engaging and controversial. Far from constraining one's freedom, as we often think, Sartre argues that emotions are fundamental to it and that an emotion is thing less than 'a transformation of the world'. With a new foreword by Sebastian Gardner.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Sartre
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- Series Title500 Tips
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight113 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.