Sketchbook: Conceptual Drawings from the World's Most Influential Designers by Timothy O'Donnell (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew in paperback, this book explores influential designers' sketchbooks as a truer reflection of a designer's thought processes, preoccupations, and problem-solving strategies than can be had by simply viewing finished projects. Highly personal and idiosyncratic, sketchbooks offer an arena for unstructured exploration, a space free from all budgetary and client constraints. Visually arresting objects in their own right, this book aims to elevate sketches from mere ephemera to important documents where the reader can glean valuable insight into the creative process, and apply it to their own practices.
- Author BiographyTimothy O'Donnell is design director for Johnson & Johnson's Global Strategic Design Office; his previous posts include working with Vaughan Oliver in London and MTV in New York. Visit the author's book page at www.timothy-odonnell.com/sketchbook/ for more information.
- Author(s)Timothy O'Donnell
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $68.04Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.