Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you do when you cant fix whats wrong in your life or the lives of those you love? How do you respond when the circumstances of your life beg the question, Do you really believe what youve said about trusting God? In a book filled with personal stories of both heartache and hope, Ann Downing will inspire you to travel one more mile on the road of lifeand learn to live with the skidmarks. These are stories many will identify with. Fading success? Shes been there! Crumbling marriage or financial ruin? Shes been there! Lost a spouse or experienced a devastating trauma in your family? Ann has walked in your shoes! This book will reach you where you live and help you hold firmly to the promise that earth has sorrow that heaven cant heal.
- Author(s)Ann Downing
- Date of Publication29/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date15/09/2016
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.