All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionMaine Ski Hall of Famer John Christie, author of the definitive history of the resort at Sugarloaf and veteran of Maine's ski industry, teams up with his son Josh to guide skiers to all the best places. Every public ski mountain or hill in the state is listed, along with pertinent information about trails, amenities, conditions, and personal anecdotes and suggestions from the authors, who have skied at all of them. Included are destinations for cross-country and downhill skiing.
- Author BiographyAuthor of the Skade-Award-winning The Story of Sugarloaf, John Christie is an avid outdoorsman and pioneer of Maine's ski industry. He is a member of the Eastern Ski Writers Association and a regular contributor to the Portland Press Herald and Maine Sunday Telegram. John Christie lives in Washington, Maine. Josh Christie is John's son, manager of a bookstore in Freeport, Maine, and the author of Maine Beer: Brewing in Vacationland (2013). He, too, has written for the Portland Press Herald and Maine Sunday Telegram.
- Author(s)John Christie,Josh Christie
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/09/2016
- SubjectWinter Sports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight167 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.