All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with information for children aged 9-11 on different ski disciplines, indoor and outdoor ski resorts, plus the equipment they will need to stay safe and comfortable. Filled with plenty of action-packed photographs, it will guide them through their first skills and techniques on the piste and shows how to progress to the next level.
- Author BiographyClive Gifford is a highly experienced author and has written titles on just about every sport, from tennis and netball to badminton and track athletics. He has also written extensively on major sporting events such as the Summer Olympics and the Football World Cup.
- Author(s)Clive Gifford
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleGet Outdoors
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight158 g
- Width219 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.