All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionSkill Acquisition Rates and Patterns reviews and synthesizes the data and findings from the literature on skill acquisition, learning, retention, and transfer. This integrative review deals with the domain of time as it influences performance, i.e. with changes in capability to perform that occur as a function of time of practice. The author stresses the applicability of available information to the estimation of an appropriate time course for training and to related areas of potential training improvements.
- Author(s)Norman E. Lane
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1987
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleRecent Research in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight264 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.