All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe Listening and Speaking Student's Book Packs consist of the print Student's Book with an access code to the Student's Resource Center. The Resource Center contains the Student's Book audio and video material and course wordlists, excellent to support students throught the course and development of academic skills.
- Author BiographyWritten by: Stacey H. Hughes has been involved in TESOL either in teaching, training or writing since 1992. She has taught young learners, teens and adults in a variety of contexts and countries and is currently teaching English for Academic purposes at Oxford Brookes University. Lara Storton. Series Consultant: Dorothy Zemach now concentrates on writing and editing ELT materials and conducting teacher training workshops. Her areas of speciality and interest are teaching writing, teaching reading, business English, academic English, testing.
- Author(s)David Bohlke,Jaimie Scanlon,Jennifer Bixby,Jennifer Wilkin,Lida Baker,Lindsay Clandfield,Louis Rogers,Mark McKinnon,Mike Boyle,Steve Gershon
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight344 g
- Width217 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Other digital
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.