All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Kw the Game Skills series is the perfect introduction to a sport for every budding player. Each book aims to teach young players the basic skills they need to start enjoying their sport - by giving plenty of simple practice drills and showing how the star players do it. Cricket: Batting aims to teach the basic skills needed to become successful with the bat. It teaches young players how to: control the bat face a bowler play all the shots read a bowler understand the field run between the wickets Clearly illustrated and written by a professional coach, this book will give every player all the skills they need to enjoy cricket.
- Author BiographyAll the Cricket books in the Know the Game Skills series are written by a fully qualified coach who has many years' experience teaching children at all levels.
- Author(s)Luke Sellers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleKnow the Game
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photography and illustrations
- Weight76 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.