All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis handy 8 1/2 x 11 manual provides a step-by-step guide to the clinical strategies and tools presented in Treatment for Chronic Depression. Each chapter summarizes one step of the CBASP technique and details precisely how to implement the skills training procedures. Featuring paper-and-pencil exercises based on realistic case vignettes, the manual helps therapists master the process of clinical decision making within CBASP.
- Author BiographyJames P. McCullough, Jr., PhD, received his doctorate from the University of Georgia. He is a fellow of the American Psychological Association and was elected a Diplomate in Clinical Psychology by the American Board of Psychological Forensic Examiners. He is currently codirector of the Adult Psychotherapy Clinical Training Program at Virginia Commonwealth University, where he is also Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry and Executive Director of the Unipolar Mood Disorders Institute. An award-winning educator and researcher, Dr. McCullough has taught clinical psychology graduate students since 1970. His areas of special interest are dysthymia, double depression, and chronic major depression, particularly diagnostic criteria; unipolar diagnostic category psychosocial comparisons; and cognitive and single-case methodology evaluating both private practice and research. He is the author of many publications, including Treatment for Chronic Depression: Cognitive Behavioral Analysis System of Psychotherapy.
- Author(s)James P. McCullough
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication25/10/2001
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.