All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the live fire training methods of Ben Stoeger. Drawing on his experience at the top levels of competition and his experience teaching others, he has refined his methodology for years. This book is the culmination of those ideas and experiences. This is the most detailed and involved live-fire training manual ever produced for the USPSA/ISPC competitor. This book contains: -A detailed set of drills and concepts to help you take your shooting to the next level -Practice tips to help you get the most out of every single session -A section designed to explain how you are doing it wrong and how to do it better -A series of benchmarks to get you to the top level of shooting -Advice on how to document your progress -Insight on what it takes to train and compete on the super squad -and much more!
- Author BiographyBen Stoeger is a three-time U.S. practical shooting champion. He competed in Athens, Greece on the US pistol-shooting team in the 2011 World Shoot, in which the U.S. took first place. Ben travels the country teaching pistol-shooting classes to the masses at all levels, and has seen dramatic results from his students.
- Author(s)Ben Stoeger
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.