All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionSkills of Management and Leadership is a concise introductory text focusing on the core skills of managing people in organisations. With a strong emphasis on people management, it addresses the needs of those in managerial and leadership roles, and identifies the skills needed to handle the growing range of managerial responsibilities such as prioritization, delegation, disciplinary and performance handling, and negotiation. Packed with real-life examples of management in practice, this text explores the key original concepts of the managerial escalator, the hybrid manager and the managerial gap. Key benefits: * Clearly and accessibly written * Lively case studies reveal the reality of management today * Filled with engaging learning features such as end of chapter questions and appendices to help readers with self-development This is the ideal introductory text for undergraduate and postgraduate management students.
- Author BiographyW. David Rees, formerly a Principal Lecturer at the University of Westminster Business School, is now an independent consultant. Christine Porter is Head of the HRM Department at the University of Westminster Business School, UK.
- Author(s)Christine Porter,W. David Rees
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight572 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.