Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionSkin anatomy refers to the structure of the skin, which consists of two principal parts: the outer, thinner portion which is called the epidermis and the inner, thicker portion which is kwn as the dermis. Alternatively, skin physiology is the subdivision of physiology which concerns the functions of the skin including the regulation of body temperature, protection, sensation, excretion, immunity, blood reservoir and the synthesis of Vitamin D. There are more than a thousand conditions that may affect the skin but some of the most common skin diseases include rashes, bacterial infections, fungal infections, parasitic infections, pigmentation disorders, tumours and cancers and skin diseases that result from trauma. This book gathers the latest research from around the globe in this field.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight502 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byLeon F. Bukowskiy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.